Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's time for some inspiration

Seeing as so many of my frocks are leaving me around this time of year, I thought I'd put up some ideas to inspire some wedding photography that has some style and whimsy to it. Again plundered from my favourite wedding site. Which I guess I should say is Once Wed for those who care to look. Why don't we have a site like this here I'd like to know.....

Anyway, I've collected a few fun pics to add to the thinking-outside-the-norm fund.

This only works if there are good legs involved of course


Is the photographer likening her skirt to those roots do you think?


I don't like her cardigan but I do like his blue scarf and of course the landscape


It's cute, but she should have shown more purple


This is just a nice hair piece


A nice colour selection


Again, nice colours


This sort of doesn't really work, but the idea is cool


I like her cape.... and why do those dogs always look obscene?


Inspired? ............ I hope so x

No comments:

Post a Comment