Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Drapery

Here are some interesting offerings from the catwalks to inspire us to think of drapery. There are versions of these that would be fun to wear as wedding frocks. Longer and simpler perhaps.


Elie Saab
I do like this nude colour but it can make some girls look so pasty - like this girl. The same colour suits the one below much better. I think it's a blond versus brunette thing.

More Elie.
I noticed quite a few one shouldered dresses around.
Excellent. I love them.


This is Givenchy I think.
Again the pastiness, but it's still cool.


Lanvin.
Of course you'd lose the sleeve but I love the low slung kind of swing it has.


This is Givenchy again.
No bride would want to look this puffy but there's something nice about it that could be done.
Also this girl looks very cute and kooky

I have to get draping, obviously!

No comments:

Post a Comment