Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A New Year

I'm ashamed to discover how long it's been since I've posted anything. I think I must have been so caught up with all the Christmas brides and getting all our work done and unable to think of much else. Then the New Year. This is the year of being slim... and healthy and cultured and much more personally glamourous than usual.

Oh and I've discovered Twilight (a thousand years after everyone else I realise, which is usual for me and things that are popular culture) so that has kept me busy for the last 3 weeks. I've got all my girlfriends onto them as well. Just so we can share the burden of our shame and guilt and of course our love for Edward Cullen!

But enough of that.

Here is my bride Gillian, who got married last last year. She was a lovely girl, quite softly spoken but bossy in the nicest way. At our first fitting I could tell that she had a clear vision in her head of how she wanted to look and having just received her photos I'm impressed. She looks completely wonderful I think.



Her dress was made from heavy silk satin


With a French lace bodice



All the maids look good too


Her belt and bow was made from a pale gold satin


She also had a great hairdo...
and a great photographer.

x


No comments:

Post a Comment